Pages

Subscribe

Thursday, September 16, 2010

A New Me

I just turned 30 at the beginning of the year, but I still look like a baby. This summer I decided it was time to revamp my boring everyday look.

First things first, I finally broke down and bought some MAC foundation. The MAC girls have always scared me for some reason, possibly because I'm a totally newbie when it comes to experimenting with colors. I am very pale and was used to purchasing my drugstore foundation in the lightest color possible. Imagine my surprise when the MAC girl chose NW25 for me. I was ensured that I'm supposed to match to the color of my chest & arms, not my real face color. You mean I'm not supposed to be geisha white? I'm still getting used to the extreme difference in color. My boyfriend actually loves the new foundation on me & joked that I don't look dead anymore. Uh, thanks?!

Now that I have my MAC Studio Fix liquid foundation, I feel like my old makeup just doesn't cut it anymore. My usual neutral eyeshadows and pale blushes get swallowed up my the foundation. So I've come to a conclusion...this is the year to reinvent myself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails