Pages

Subscribe

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Review: TRESemme Fresh Start Dry Shampoo

Product's website description: "Zap oil and odor in between washes with this new dry shampoo. The unique formula gives hair a clean look and feel with gorgeous volume, even when you don’t wash." [website]

Price: Almost $7

Review:
1 Star

I usually wash my hair every other day, unless I've gone to the gym. So I was excited about trying this product. I thought it would make my hair less oily. You just spray it in your hair, let it sit for a few minutes, and then brush it out. Easy, right? Too bad it doesn't work. At the first initial spray, I liked the smell. However, after a few sprays, I was ready to pass out from the fumes.

My hair went from blah to nasty. I had to take a shower at midnight just to get the funk out of my hair. Maybe I was using it wrong, but a friend of mine said she had the same bad results. When the guy at CVS asked why I was returning the bottle, I said because "It stinks!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails