Pages

Subscribe

Friday, September 17, 2010

Review: N.Y.C. Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil

Product's website description: "... tear-proof, sweat-proof and swim-proof eyeliner pencils that are perfect for an active lifestyle. The waterproof formula provides long lasting coverage, so you don't have to re-apply during the day." [website]

Color Purchased: 931A Black

Price: Under $3

Review: 2 Stars

This has been my daily go-to liner, but I'm not very satisfied with it. I always end up with raccoon eyes by the end of the day. I notice it doesn't say "smudge-proof" in the website description, but I'm sure that's implied when it's "*-proofed" on everything else.

I'm waiting on my shipment to arrive for my very first eye primer, so I may have to revise my review after I try this product paired with the primer. I'm guessing it will have more staying power then.

Also, I have not had great success in perfectly lining my eyes. You cannot get smooth lines using this. My bottom lash line is ok. But when I do the top lash line, the color feathers out and ends up looking like a dull black while my bottom lash line stands out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails